- Family Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Teeth Cleaning
- White Fillings
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Periodontal Gum Disease
Have Questions About Implants?
Sign up now to get a FREE 3D X-ray $700 value with your consultation!
Dental Implants allow us to eat, speak, smile and live with confidence. Additionally, dental implants help maintain your bone structure, allowing for a more youthful look throughout your life.
PROCEDURE OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
TYPES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
Single Dental Implant
Single dental tooth implant are done when replacing one missing gap. Single dental tooth implants posts act smiliar to have a new tooth root with a crown on the dental tooth implant post…Read More
Multiple Dental Implants
Mulitple Dental Tooth Implants are done when replacing several gaps if teeth. If there are missing gaps together, dental tooth implants with a bridge may be done. An implant bridge will consist of the crowns...Read More
Click-Tight™ Implant Denture
Implant-supported overdentures or implant dentures are a type of full overdenture that is supported by or attached to dental implants. A regular denture that rests on the gums that tends to fit less firmly...Read More
Single dental tooth implant are done when replacing one missing gap. Single dental tooth implants posts act smiliar to have a new tooth root with a crown on the dental tooth implant post.
Having crown on an implant is synonymous to having crowns done over an existing tooth. A natural tooth is reduced to a stump so that sa crown with the normal size and appearance can go over it. In the case of implants, a laboratory milled abutment is screwed into the implant posts and acts as the “stump” that holds the crown
About MULTIPLE DENTAL IMPLANTS
Mulitple Dental Tooth Implants are done when replacing several gaps if teeth. If there are missing gaps together, dental tooth implants with a bridge may be done. An implant bridge will consist of the crowns on dental tooth implants as well as pontic crowns. A pontic crown is a dental crown that is joined together to the anchor crowns on the dental tooth implants in forming a dental bridge.
If there are missing gaps in separate locations, then separate single dental tooth implants with dental crown or a combination of dental tooth implnts with dental crown and dental bridges may be done in replacing missing gaps.
About the CLICK-TIGHT™
Implant-supported overdentures or implant dentures are a type of full overdenture that is supported by or attached to dental implants. A regular denture that rests on the gums that tends to fit less firmly. An implant-supported denture has special attachments that snap onto attachments on the implants providing better retention to the overdentures. An implant supported denture may be done in either the upper or lower jaw.
Benefits of Implant Supported Dentures
- an implant-supported denture is more stable than a regular denture
- enables individuals to speak more easily
- less worry that denture may become loose or fall out of mouth
- able to eat more types of foods but still avoid chewing hard or sticky foods as they can damage the denture
- feels more natural than a regular denture because the denture no longer covers the roof of your mouth
- removable prosthesis, treatment may be based on the patient’s existing conventional denture if wear, function and esthetics permit for certain cases
- dental implant dentures are a less expensive alternative relative to full fixed bridges
The Click Tight 6 Solution are immediate function implant tooth options simliar to having fixed acrylic teeth on the implant posts. The Click Tight 6 Solutions are often graftless dental implants solutions and very well suited for out-of-town patients requiring a new set of teeth within one or two trips.
IMPLANTS SUPPORTED DENTURES
- From $500 - $2200
- Messy adhesives, bulky, removable, non-secure bulky palate
- Multiple temporaries, multiple adjustments, 6-12 months for final
- 2-10 Years and multiple relines
- From $3998
- Click-Tight dentures in with just the Click of your fingers
- Ability to remove the upper pallet by using 4 implants
- Restores 65% chewing ability
- Fixed Permanent
- From $19,998
- Permanently secured, no palate, not bulky. 90% chewing ability restored